Transfer Agent - Registration, Entry Level ProfessionnelIl y a 2 ans - Offres Emploi - Luxembourg - 408 vues
Détails de l'annonce
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is the leading supplier of third-party fund administration and Transfer Agency services to European investment clients and their customers. We are currently experiencing high levels of growth and are seeking outstanding finance professionals to join our organization.
We are seeking an experienced Transfer Agent to join our expanding Registration Division. Working in a vital business unit with compliance exposure this is an excellent opportunity for an experience professional to develop their career in the finance industry
- Perform new account openings and maintenance to in line with Luxembourg regulatory requirements
- Oversight of account set up and static data maintenance
- Ensure new account openings adhere to internal KYC and AML policy
- Liaise with the Compliance and Risk Departments to escalate any AML and KYC issues and ensure swift and compliant resolution
- Review work practices, monitor service levels and implement change where necessary to improve the quality within the department and ensure necessary controls are in place
- Assist in fund conversion and new fund set-up
- Ensuring strict adherence to internal rules, policies and procedures
- Provide support and training to junior team members
- Conduct quality assurance and due diligence on existing clients, taking action where necessary
- Client contact to include communicating due diligence matters to investors, fund managers and compliance officers
- Reporting any suspicious behavior in relation to AML guidelines
- Experience in a similar position is preferred
- A thorough and methodical approach to problem solving
- Demonstrable experience of working accurately and with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and a sound understanding of the fund administration proces
|Adresse:||49, avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Kirchberg, Luxembourg|